You can follow us on Twitter at twitter.com/FCTrust.
The Trust Twitter account is managed by our Marketing team on behalf of colleagues
across the organisation.
We regularly tweet and usually update with a few tweets a day, covering some or
all of the following subjects:
- Details of upcoming events across our services
- Information about our regular classes and courses
- General information about the Community Trust
- Relevant information and stories about the Falkirk area
- Relevant information from partner and peer organisations
- Alerts about new content on our other digital channels (news, publications, photos)
- Occasional live coverage of events
- Invitations to provide feedback to us
If you follow us on Twitter we may follow you back. Being followed by us does not
imply endorsement of any kind.
We will update and monitor our Twitter account during office hours, Monday to Friday.
Tweets sent out during the weekend may be scheduled in advance though at times we
will cover specific events live.
@Replies and Direct Messages
We welcome feedback and ideas from all our followers, and do our best to join the
conversation where possible. However, we are not always able to reply individually
to all the messages we receive via Twitter.
The Marketing team reads all @replies and Direct Messages and ensures that any emerging
themes, suggestions or complaints are passed to the relevant people in the organisation.
The usual ways of contacting us with feedback and queries are detailed in the contact us section of our website.
Falkirk Community Trust
4 Stadium Way