Get up and Go with Falkirk Community Trust!
Our new concessionary scheme is out now - sign up today and access concessions across
lots of activities and facilities, from cinema tickets to gym memberships.
What is the Go Card?
The Go Card is a concessionary card which can be used throughout Trust facilities
for free or discounted access to a range of our services and activities.
Who is eligible for the Go Card?
- Those aged 65+
- Those on Income Support, Job Seekers Allowance or Carers Allowance
- Those who receive Disability Living Allowance, Personal Independence Payments, Incapacity
Benefit, Employment & Support Allowance and War Disablement Pension
- Full Time Students
- Claimants of Widowed Parent's Allowance
If you have an existing Health Pass or Leisure Card, you will have already transferred
to the Go Card and you'll remain able to benefit from the concessions until your
expiry date. After this, you can reapply if you meet the new eligibility criteria.
What does the Go Card get me?
Go Card holders will get a discount on access to facilities and activities including:
- Free swimming at any of our pools, including our Community School pools during the
evening and weekends.
- 33% off Peak or Off Peak gym memberships at our gym facilities in Grangemouth, Bo'ness
and the Mariner Centre, which includes swimming, classes, access to conditioning
rooms and use of all three gym facilities.
- 50% off squash, badminton, conditioning room access, table tennis, short tennis,
5-a-sides, basketball, volleyball and golf. There are no restrictions on when you
can play, except Grangemouth Golf Club, where you can play Monday to Friday.
- For multiplayer racket sports, at least one player must have a Go Card to receive
the discount, or 2 players for doubles. For 5-a-side football, basketball and volleyball
hires, 50% of players must own a Go Card.
- Activities can be booked 7 days in advance, and if you play regularly you can ask
about our Go Card monthly passes for a range of activities.
- Concession prices (where applicable) on cinema and theatre tickets at FTH and The
Where can I get a Go Card?
You can apply for a Go Card at any of the following facilities:
- Falkirk Stadium - 1st Floor (Suite 1A)
- Mariner Centre
- Grangemouth Sports Complex
- Bo'ness Recreation Centre
- Grangemouth Stadium
- Stenhousemuir Gym
- Neighbourhood Sports Venues
- Your local library
Just bring a passport-sized photograph with you and proof of eligibility, and we'll
do the rest!
Suitable forms of proof of identity include the following:
- Photographic proof of ID, or birth certificate if you are 65+
- Matriculation Card for current year if you are a full-time student
- A current Benefit Award Letter if you are eligible under one of the benefit categories
Join our gyms!
Falkirk Community Trust
4 Stadium Way