- Club services including classes, fitness assessments and exercise programmes have
to be paid in full at time of booking.
- Inductions have to be booked in advance and then paid for at the time of the induction.
- Classes are available to monthly members, monthly class members, pay-per-session
users and guests.
- Bookings can be taken one week in advance.
- Cancellations may be carried forward when 24 hours notice or more has been given.
- Payment is lost if less than 24 hours notice is given.
- You should wear appropriate clothing for the class.
- If there are any changes to your pre-exercise questionnaire or any other reasons
that you feel may affect your ability to take part in a class, please discuss this
with the instructor prior to taking part.
- If you feel faint, dizzy or short of breath during the class, please stop exercising
and inform the instructor.
Join our gyms!
Grangemouth Sports Complex Gym
Grangemouth Sports Complex
Last updated: 29 August 2014 at 15:33