Open Graded Athletics Meetings
This is a fantastic opportunity for athletes to gauge their competition times in
a variety of athletic disciplines, under competition rules. Athletes have the opportunity
to set personal best times, under UK Rules and a SAL permit, by qualified officials.
You are not required to be part of a club to compete.
- The meetings are open to male and female athletes in age groups under 13 to veteran
- Athletes MUST be at least 9 years of age on the day of competition
- All entrants must be amateurs according to UK Athletics Rules for Competition
Please see the application leaflet for a complete list of rules, events and information.
Entries must be made on an Official Outdoor Open Graded Athletics form and be accompanied
by the correct fee of £3.20 per event.
A separate entry form must be completed for each event entered.
Declarations will close 30 minutes before published starting time of the event.
- Sprint Hurdles: Age groups may be combined in the case of low entries but appropriate
hurdle specifications for each age group will be used
- A heat for wheelchair athletes can be provided in all appropriate events if requested
- Requests for events not featured on the programme will be considered provided that
TWO weeks notice is given and official's availability is confirmed
- The summer programme may include or be supplemented by Invitation events and Falkirk
Council schools athletics events
Results are displayed on the Scottish Athletics website all year round.
Falkirk Community Trust is not responsible for the content of external websites.