Early Bird Discount!
Book before Tuesday 20 February and save 10% on your Festival tickets
(excludes The Last of the Mohicans, Platform Reels, Laurel & Hardy triple bill, Jeely Jar screening and schools' workshops).
How to book
- Online - booking fees apply.
- Telephone 01324 506850 Monday – Friday 9:00 – 18:00 and Saturday 9:45 – 15:00. Tickets can be posted for £1 or collected from the Hippodrome Box Office on the day of your event.
- In Person at the Hippodrome Box Office, open Saturdays 10:15 to 14:30 and 45 mins before screenings.
During HippFest the Box Office is open:
- Wed 21 March – 13:30 - 19:45
- Thu 22 March – 13:30 - 19:45
- Fri 23 March – 13:30 - 19:45
- Sat 24 March – 10:00 - 22:15
- Sun 25 March – 10:00 - 20:15
- under 18s
- unemployed in receipt of benefits
- full-time students
- Young Scot card holders
- Falkirk Community Trust Go Card holders
Eligibility must be shown before purchase.
Tickets will not be exchanged or refunded after purchase except in the event of cancellation of screening/activity by Falkirk Community Trust.
Hippodrome Heritage Seats
We have 20 'heritage' seats with limited leg-room available in the balcony wings for each performance. These seats will go on sale only once a performance is sold out and can only be collected 30 mins before the screening starts.
- 3 wheelchair spaces
- Accessible toilet
- Infra red sound transmission
- Induction loop (in cinema and at box office)
- Baby change on ground floor
- BSL users can contact us via contactSCOTLAND-BSL
BSL interpretation and electronic note taking provided at Call of the North on Thu 22 March. The funding to support BSL and note taking provision at all cuppa talks is subject to pending grant applications - to be announced.
Please discuss any access requirements with Box Office staff when booking.
Seating is unreserved. Due to the nature of the live Festival performances, some seats may have restricted view.
Doors to the auditorium will open approx. 30 minutes before each event unless otherwise stated.
Guests and performers listed are correct at the time of going to print. Whilst every effort is taken to ensure accuracy of information, event details may be subject to change.
Booking enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Films not certified by the BBFC are marked N/C (Not Certified) and accompanied by a HippFest certificate equivalent as a guide for our audiences eg N/C 'U' (universally suitable).
Connect with us
Silent Cinema Festival
10 Hope Street
Sign up today!
Keep up to date with what's happening in your Falkirk area with our monthly newsletter.