Whilst at the Park, why not take a wander around Newparks Farm where our charming
collection of animals always surprise and delight:
- Highland cattle - Billy & Freddie
- Equine 'staff' - Hamish & Jake the Clydesdale horses, Charlie
the Shetland Pony and Robbie (a rescued Shetland pony we took from the SSPCA)
- Pigs - Boris (the Kunekune) & Red and Amber (Tamworths)
- Goats - Raymond, Rudi, Pat, Rhona, Diesel, Glen & Kola
- Llamas - Toffee, Fudge & Larry
- Alpaca - Gromit
- Soay sheep
- Amazon parrots - Chico, Alfie & Del
The restored farm steading buildings house an assortment of smaller animals including
numerous rabbits and exotic birds whilst the nearby wildfowl pond and
bird enclosures contain the flocks of larger birds like chickens, geese and ducks.
Come and visit our new Tamworth pigs, Red and Amber!
Opening hours and access
Newparks Farm is open to the public all year from 9:30am until 4:00pm.
Muiravonside Country Park