Whilst at the Park, why not take a wander around Newparks Farm where our charming
collection of animals always surprise and delight:
- Highland cattle - Billy and Freddie
- Equine 'staff' - Hamish and Jake the Clydesdale horses, the Shetland Ponies Charlie,
Robbie (a rescued Shetland pony we took from the SSPCA), Teddy and Eddie
- Pigs - Red and Amber (Tamworths)
- Goats - Raymond, Rudi, Pat, Rhona, Diesel, Glen and Kola
- Pygmy Goats - Orio and Cookie
- Llamas - Fudge and Larry
- Alpaca - Gromit
- Soay sheep
- Amazon parrots - Chico, Alfie and Del
The restored farm steading buildings house an assortment of smaller animals including
numerous rabbits and exotic birds whilst the nearby wildfowl pond and
bird enclosures contain the flocks of larger birds like chickens, geese and ducks.
Come and visit our new Shetland ponies, Teddy and Eddie!
Opening hours and access
Newparks Farm is open to the public all year from 9:30am until 4:00pm.
Muiravonside Country Park