Whilst at the Park, why not take a wander around Newparks Farm where our charming
collection of animals always surprise and delight:
- Highland cattle - Billy & Freddie
- Equine 'staff' - Hamish & Jake the Clydesdale horses,
the Shetland Ponies Charlie, Robbie (a rescued Shetland pony we took from the SSPCA), Teddy and Eddie
- Pigs - Red and Amber (Tamworths)
- Goats - Raymond, Rudi, Pat, Rhona, Diesel, Glen & Kola
- Llamas - Toffee, Fudge & Larry
- Alpaca - Gromit
- Soay sheep
- Amazon parrots - Chico, Alfie & Del
Please note the barns at Newparks Farm are currently closed as we are housing our poultry indoors to protect them against avian flu. The rest of the farm remains open.
The restored farm steading buildings house an assortment of smaller animals including
numerous rabbits and exotic birds whilst the nearby wildfowl pond and
bird enclosures contain the flocks of larger birds like chickens, geese and ducks.
Come and visit our new Shetland ponies, Teddy and Eddie!
Opening hours and access
Newparks Farm is open to the public all year from 9:30am until 4:00pm.
Muiravonside Country Park