This year’s spectacular Firework’s Display takes place in Callendar Park on Monday 5 November. The event kicks off at 6.30pm, with live music from 5 Strings, main fireworks display at 7.30pm and entertainment until 8.15pm.
Please bring a £1 donation to support your local fireworks.
- THE LIGHTING OF FIREWORKS BY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC IS NOT PERMITTED.
- IN THE INTERESTS OF SAFETY – PLEASE DO NOT LIGHT FIREWORKS OR SPARKLERS.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT CHILDREN REMAIN WITH AN ADULT THROUGHOUT THE EVENT.
- IF CHILDREN BECOME LOST OR SEPARATED PLEASE REPORT TO MEETING POINT SITUATED TO THE BOTTOM OF QUEENS DRIVE.
- THE POLICE CONTROL POINT IS LOCATED AT THE EAST END OF CALLENDAR HOUSE.
- FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY PLEASE REMAIN BEHIND THE SAFETY BARRIERS AT ALL TIMES AND LISTEN TO ALL SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENTS
- DRONES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE INTEREST OF PUBLIC SAFETY.
- NO ALCOHOL IS PERMITTED UNDER THE LOCAL BYLAW.
Callendar Road will be closed to all vehicles from 7pm – 8.30pm
CAR PARKING AVAILABILITY FROM 6PM – 9PM
Kemper Avenue Car Park – free from 3pm
Williamson Street – free from 3pm
Callendar Business Park- CSA
Callendar Square – payable
Parking within Callendar Park will not be permitted unless on display of an official disabled persons badge or residents pass.
Residents must ensure their official permits are displayed
Disabled parking is available at Estate Avenue Car Park
Viewing area for the disabled is located in front of Callendar House
ON LEAVING THE CAR PARKS AROUND CALLENDAR PARK, POLICE WILL BE DIVERTING TRAFFIC TO ENSURE A STEADY FLOW OF TRAFFIC TO OUTLAYING AREAS.