This year’s spectacular Firework’s Display takes place in Callendar Park on Monday 5 November. The event kicks off at 6.30pm with live music from Youth Music Initiative Advance band and 5 Strings. Fireworks 7.30pm followed by more entertainment on stage.
Please bring a £1 donation to support your local fireworks!
- THE LIGHTING OF FIREWORKS BY MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC IS NOT PERMITTED.
- IN THE INTERESTS OF SAFETY – PLEASE DO NOT LIGHT FIREWORKS OR SPARKLERS.
- DRONES ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE INTEREST OF PUBLIC SAFETY.
- PLEASE ENSURE THAT CHILDREN REMAIN WITH AN ADULT THROUGHOUT THE EVENT.
- IF CHILDREN BECOME LOST OR SEPARATED PLEASE REPORT TO MEETING POINT SITUATED TO THE BOTTOM OF QUEENS DRIVE.
- THE POLICE CONTROL POINT IS LOCATED AT THE EAST END OF CALLENDAR HOUSE.
- FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY PLEASE REMAIN BEHIND THE SAFETY BARRIERS AT ALL TIMES AND LISTEN TO ALL SAFETY ANNOUNCEMENTS
- NO ALCOHOL IS NOT PERMITTED UNDER THE LOCAL BYLAW.
Callendar Road will be closed to all traffic from 6pm – 9pm, from the roundabout at Callendar Business Park to Oliver Street.
Oliver Road/ Moncks road area please follow the temporary one way system in place and park in the direction you have entered.
Kemper Avenue temporary one way system, please enter Kemper Avenue from Arnot Street, park facing up the hill towards the Glen Brae exit which will be open for traffic leaving the event.
These road closures and one way systems are put in place to help the flow of traffic to and from the event. Please follow the diversions in place for a quick and easy journey.
CAR PARKING AVAILABILITY FROM 6PM – 9PM
- Kemper Avenue Car Park – free from 3pm
- Williamson Street – free from 3pm
- Callendar Business Park- CSA
- Callendar Square – payable
PARKING WITHIN CALLENDAR PARK WILL NOT BE PERMITTED
UNLESS ON DISPLAY OF AN OFFICIAL DISABLED PERSONS BADGE OR RESIDENTS PASS
Disabled Parking – Estate Avenue Car Park, please display your blue badge.
Viewing area for disabled visitors located in front of Callendar House.
RESIDENTS MUST ENSURE THEIR OFFICIAL PERMITS ARE DISPLAYED
ON LEAVING THE CAR PARKS AROUND CALLENDAR PARK, POLICE WILL BE DIVERTING TRAFFIC TO ENSURE A STEADY FLOW OF TRAFFIC TO OUTLAYING AREAS.