FITNESS ACTIVITY GUIDELINES
• Gym and fitness class sessions (when available) are bookable, either online or by phone. Please be aware you must pre-book a gym session. You are no longer able to just turn up and walk in. This is in order that we can control the amount of people in the buildings at any one time.
• Class and gym capacity have been reduced by 50%-60% across all venues. The fitness studio floor will be clearly marked for customers. This will enable 2 metre social distancing to be effectively implemented. We have created handover time in between each class, to enable room ventilation and cleaning of all equipment thoroughly before and after each class.
• Class adaptions have been implemented to remove the need for movement around the room, for example, Bodyattack and Bodycombat.
• Our gyms will be closed twice per day for deep cleaning and full sanitisation at 11.30 and 16.30.
• All customers will be required to wear face masks in public areas i.e. upon entering the building and while travelling in corridors and toilets. You will be able to remove your mask when you commence exercising.
CLEANING AND SAFETY
• Hand sanitiser stations are available upon entering and will be located throughout all key areas in our venues.
• Users must clean down equipment before and after use in the gym and studios
• Air circulation systems have been adjusted to reduce transmission risks
• The team have been extensively trained on new operating systems, Covid-19 risks, and management.
The closures include all gyms. Grangemouth Stadium will remain closed over the festive period, although will open from the 5 January for outdoor fitness classes and athletics club training sessions.
Monthly memberships were automatically frozen when we stopped all programmes and activities on 25 December 2020. There will be no Direct Debit payment on 1st January 2021 and we will advise on when payments will restart. Health and Fitness members do not need to contact us or worry about cancelling payments.
All memberships. However, please bear in mind that with the current tier system, our Active Forth team will not be available initially.
Annual memberships will have the number of days we have been closed added onto their existing expiry date.
Health & Fitness members will continue to have free access to our mobile app to view online fitness classes for the rest of the year and throughout the month of January and outdoor fitness classes are due to resume in the New Year. Anyone who has paid for classes or other services that cannot be delivered, will be contacted by a member of our team to arrange a refund.
No, the Step Forth Walks have been cancelled until further notice, but you can still enjoy a walk in The Helix, Callendar Park and Muiravonside Country Park.
Create a MyFCT account to save upcoming events and classes, and get recommendations tailored for you.
Already have an account? Log in
Enter your basic account information below. You'll use this to sign-in in future and on different devices.
Let us know your interests to get started on recommendations, and receive our top picks via email. Email preferences can be tailored in your account dashboard.
Please sign-in to see your saved events and recommendations.
No account? No problem! Get started
Please enter your email address and password.
has been added to your preferences.
has been removed off your preferences.
This is your basket area and allows you to add film, event and theater bookings and then checkout and pay all in one place.
Welcome - simply create your account today.
Great - simply browse through our range of items and add them to your basket.
No problem! If you've already registered with us, simply enter your email address and we'll email you a brand new one.
Once you've pressed, "SEND PASSWORD" check your email, copy and paste the details the next time you sign in.