16 October 2020
Falkirk Community Trust Christmas 2020
This year at Falkirk Community Trust we want to bring you some festive cheer at the end of what has been a challenging year for everyone.
You’ll be pleased to hear that we have been in contact with Santa and although he is still socially distancing, he is helping us develop a programme for families with a few seasonal surprises. We are delighted to confirm that we will be offering:
• Festive Afternoon Teas at a Christmassy Callendar House commencing 27 November and available with the last sitting at 2pm on Hogmanay, along with a winter exhibition in the Park Gallery at Callendar House.
• A selection of festive films chosen by Santa running through December, as we reopen the Hippodrome Cinema in Bo’ness for the first time since March.
• Heart-warming family fun with a Christmas Trail at Muiravonside Country Park.
• Longer opening hours at the Helix Visitor Centre over Christmas and New Year to allow visitors to warm up with a hot drink and something to eat when out for their winter walk (only closed on Christmas Day).
• A range of Festive Fitness offers to help keep you active over the Christmas period.
• Christmas shopping opportunities online and at Callendar House, Helix Visitor Centre and the Mariner Centre with a range of gifts and gift vouchers.
Additionally, keep your eyes on our social channels for a few other surprises we are working on with Santa.
This year’s Christmas programme will be delivered whilst adhering to the Good to Go Safety standards and subject to the latest Scottish Government Guidance.
Unfortunately, with the ongoing uncertainty concerning COVID-19 restrictions, in addition to postponing this year’s pantomime at FTH Theatre, we have taken the decision to also postpone the Callendar House Christmas Adventure and the Fire & Light event at The Helix, Home of the Kelpies. However, we do hope that our Christmas programme will still bring that all important festive cheer!