Falkirk Libraries membership is open to anyone who lives, works or studies in the area. You’ll have access to a huge range of resources for adults and young people, that includes books, audiobooks and DVDs. You can also use our PCs and wifi.
You can join by visiting a library, or by filling in an online form and emailing in your ID. Read on to find out more.
Visit the library
This is the best option if you want to borrow items from a library soon, or use a library PC.
To join at a library, you need to take with you one piece of ID that features your name and current address. This could be a driving license or recent, dated bill.
Opening hours are currently reduced, so please check library opening times in advance, or give your local library a call.
If you are under 16 you will need a parent to co-sign your membership.
This is the best option if you want to use library eServices, such as eBooks and Theory Test Pro. There’s 4 simple steps:
- Visit our library catalogue to fill in our online joining form.
- Once the form is completed, you’ll get a confirmation email with a temporary number.
- We need to verify your address, so once you get that email, hit reply and include a copy of some ID that features your name and address (e.g. driving license, recent bill).
- We’ll then email you back to confirm your full membership and give you a proper library card number that you can use to sign up for eServices.
- Head to the library catalogue to register online now.
Any questions? Contact your local library or email firstname.lastname@example.org.