The tennis courts at Dollar Park consist of 4 all weather floodlit courts which have recently been developed to LTA standard. Falkirk Community Trust Tennis offer various membership packages, coaching programmes to suit all users whilst also offering a pay and play option.
Dollar park is a beautiful area of mature parkland close to Falkirk Town centre. It is located just off Camelon road opposite the Park Hotel. Download our prices here.
Come along and give it a try.
Dollar Park has now returned to operating from the Clubspark booking system.
Below are some key changes that you should follow with immediate effect upon arrival at Dollar Park. These have been implemented first and foremost to ensure your and other tennis users health and safety and for the venue to return to the clubspark booking system and become compliant with Covid-19 guidelines. By supporting us with these changes will ensure the venue can remain open and accessible to the local tennis community.
- BRING YOUR OWN HAND SANITISER OR ALCOHOL GEL.
- Arrive as close as possible to your booking time.
- Children aged 11 and under do not need to comply with physical distancing from each other at any time (including both indoor and outdoor activity).
- Adults and children aged 12 and over do not need to physically distance during outdoors activity, but do before and after.
- Please read and follow any signage on the access gate and around the tennis courts.
- Use alcohol gel after touching any court gates, fences, benches, etc., and avoid doing so where possible.
- Allow others to leave before you enter the court - if you need to wait then do so away from the courts and clear of the gates.
- Ensure you leave the court before the end of your allotted time so that it is empty for the next players.
- Arrive changed and ready to play.
- Use your own equipment. Equipment such as rackets can be shared, but where this happens ensure thorough cleaning before and after use. Players should not share items such as towels.
- Only take the minimum amount of equipment with you that you need to play.
- When returning balls to other courts, this must be done with feet or racket and not hands and making people aware of this.
- Clean and wipe down your equipment, including racquets and water bottles before and after use.
- Bring a full water bottle, and do not share food or drink with others.
- Ensure you take all your belongings with you at the end of the session and do not leave anything on court.
- Reminder to social distance when exiting the courts and on way home.
The Covid Officer for Dollar Park is Billy Brotton who can be contacted from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday on 07701005849 or email@example.com. If you have any concerns around the compliance of other users with the necessary guidelines please contact Billy Brotton. All information will be discussed with the strictest of confidence.
Dollar Park, Falkirk FK1 5SQ
Create a MyFCT account to save upcoming events and classes, and get recommendations tailored for you.
Already have an account? Log in
Enter your basic account information below. You'll use this to sign-in in future and on different devices.
Let us know your interests to get started on recommendations, and receive our top picks via email. Email preferences can be tailored in your account dashboard.
Please sign-in to see your saved events and recommendations.
No account? No problem! Get started
Please enter your email address and password.
has been added to your preferences.
has been removed off your preferences.
This is your basket area and allows you to add film, event and theater bookings and then checkout and pay all in one place.
Welcome - simply create your account today.
Great - simply browse through our range of items and add them to your basket.
No problem! If you've already registered with us, simply enter your email address and we'll email you a brand new one.
Once you've pressed, "SEND PASSWORD" check your email, copy and paste the details the next time you sign in.